We welcome submissions on all aspects of methodological, applied or theoretical and are especially interested in receiving interdisciplinary papers bearing on more than one scientific areas.
- SEA - Practical Application of Science publishes accepted manuscripts as soon as possible.
- If a manuscript is not scheduled for publication by the end of the one-year period following acknowledgment of receipt, authors may request that the manuscript be released to them.
- Papers that are published or held by the Journal may not be published elsewhere (either in sum or in part) without written permission from SEA - Practical Application of Science.
- SEA - Practical Application of Science reserves the right to edit all papers for style, syntax, grammar, and clarity.
- You can send your manuscript for free (manuscripts must be prepared according to the our guidelines and follow the rules and deadlines for submission specified in the "Submission Guide" and transmission deadlines).
- Please note that papers submitted to SEA - Practical Application of Science, if accepted, must be published open access through payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC is 100 EUR.
- Authors whose research was supported by grants, special funds (including departmental and institutional), or contracts (including governmental) or whose research was done as part of their official duties (government or corporate, etc.) are required to pay page charges (150 eur).
- Authors who need advice in preparing the manuscript in accordance with our "Submission Guide", are required to pay page charges (100 eur).
- SEA - Practical Application of Science also offers an APC support service to make it easier for authors to discover and apply for open access funding. For advice on what funding is available to you and help in approaching funders and institutions, please contact us at editorial @ seaopenresearch.eu.
- All authors of published papers are required to transfer copyright ownership of the manuscript to SEA - Practical Application of Science.
- Authors are required to obtain written copyright permission to include material in their paper for which they do not own copyright.
- SEA - Practical Application of Science reserves the right to reproduce published papers in full or in part in other media.
Evaluation process (Peer Review)1. Formal review
Before being subjected to the review process in scientific terms, formal verification will be done by a member of the editorial board. The revision takes into account:
- compliance with acceptable size for the article;
- compliance with the format and instructions of journal writing;
- linguistic correctness.
Following the assessment suggestions will be made to the author for making potential changes. At this stage of evaluation article can be rejected only because of its failure to comply with registration.
2. Scientific review
Each item proposed will be subjected to a peer review process (blind review) by two reviewers, Scientific Editorial Board members.
The review will last up to 4 months.
The review criteria considered are:
- degree of novelty, originality of the article and the potential of ideas introduced to stimulate further study alternatives;
- importance of content in relation to a segment of the research or important academic view points;
- bibliography of relevant theoretical knowledge and consistent with the objectives and scope of the research journal;
- quality of results, applicability;
- presentation, organization, clarity, terminology and logical structure;
- content analysis (title, abstract, introduction, methodology, results, conclusions, references, tables, figures and graphs);
- elements that suggest plagiarism.
Papers for acceptance or rejection of the article will be communicated by e-mail to main author, together with observations arising from the special review.Following the assessment are possible the following:
- Article will be accepted;
- Article will be accepted after the author will be performing the required revisions (authors will receive comments about improving the article);
- Article will be rejected with the possibility of revising and retransmission by the author (authors will receive comments on possible changes);
- Article will be rejected (not consistent with the editorial policy of the journal).
Unpublished articles will not be returned to the authors.